Hand chain hoist for loads from 250 to 5000 kg.
Eye-pleasing, compact and efficient, the VHR is tested to all currently applicable standards.
- Machined chain sprocket and gears provide smoother, more efficient operation
- 3 meters standard lift. Hand chain is 0.5 meters less than lift chain. Non-standard lifts available
- High strength grade 80 alloy steel load chain with galvanized finish for corrosion resistance (comply with EN 818, safety factor 4)
- VHR’s compact design offers safety together with reduced weight. Ideal for construction and maintenance applications
- Rugged construction featuring steel gearcase and handwheel cover
- Hooks are alloy steel, heat treated and equipped with hook latches and inspection points
- VHR with stainless steel load chain
- Chain bag
- VHR with trolley operated by push action on load
- VHR with short headroom trolley (HPR)
- VHR version Ex – ATEX
- VHR Ex with Ex short headroom trolley (HPR)
Les mer om VHR hos Verlinde.